Antique pair brass of column footed dolphin candlesticks. This pair of cast brass candlesticks have dolphin bases and column centers. Beautiful patina. There is one small bobeche top insert missing which is hard to notice and does not affect a candle being inserted. C1885.
Victorian English papier mache box painted with floral and bird decoration. Beautiful etched brass hardware. This box measures 6 and three quarter inches by 4 inches by 3 and three quarter inches high. All original, c1860. If you wish to browse our entire available inventory please go to OneofaKindAntiques.com. We also offer a consultation service AntiquesConsultant.com, ... as well as an online price guide at TheBestAntiquesPriceGuide.com. Connecticut residents and buyers picking up in Connecticut please add the CT state sales tax. Buyers outside the USA are responsible for any taxes, tariffs or customs that might apply.
Ten Haviland and Company L mark set of 11 Limoges floral painted plates c1888 to 1896. This antique set of ten Limoges plates were each hand painted with a different flower design. They measure 8 and one half inches each. There is minor gold leaf loss on the side edges of some of the plates, but no cracks, chips, repairs or breaks. The painting on all the plates is in excellent condition. This piece is on display in our gallery at Old Saybrook Antiques Center and can be seen in-person by visiting 756 Middlesex Turnpike, Old Saybrook, CT 06475. For gallery hours, please visit http://www.OldSaybrookAntiquesCenter.com
Pair of Victorian mahogany architectural wall brackets c1860. The carving on this matched pair of wall brackets is as good as it gets. Made from solid pieces of delicious mahogany. Each bracket measures 23 inches long, 8 inches wide with a 10 and one half inches by 4 and three quarter inch top shelf.
W T Copeland and Sons Stoke on Trent England ironstone cake stand. Transfer printed in red on cream in an Asian design. Excellent condition and marked with the W T Copeland and Sons red mark along with the impressed Copeland mark used from 1867 until 1932. Measures 4.75 inches high and 9.75 inches across the top.