Returning antique merchandise, items purchased
- The customer must notify us within 2 days of receipt of merchandise that they wish to return the merchandise.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs, and any duty or tariff charges.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Any merchandise shipped from our location must be returned within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Items shipped via freight carrier or similar must be returned within 45 days.
- We take responsibility for pursuing insurance claims on merchandise lost or damaged in shipping.
- There are some items that we cannot allow returns on, and these items will be marked accordingly with NO RETURN POLICY clearly stated in the item description.
We work very hard to ensure customer satisfaction. We are happy to state we have had very little merchandise returned. We do our best to clearly photograph and accurately describe each item so nothing is misrepresented. We want you to feel comfortable doing business with us. If you have any questions about our merchandise, please email or call us; we will be happy to provide the information you need. You may find it helpful to read what other customers have said about us on our Customer Feedback Page.